Are you looking to advance your career in the robotics industry? Our comprehensive robot operator training program is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to become a proficient robot operator.
Changing the Future of Robotics
As a dedicated robotics academy, ANZRA offers professional robotic training and education in New Zealand. We offer world-class teaching from industry experts, but you do the actual work! Our courses are designed to be flexible, no matter your age or experience.
Robot operator training is important because it ensures operators have the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and effectively operate and maintain the robotic systems they will be working with. This includes understanding the capabilities and limitations of the robot, as well as the proper procedures for setup, programming, operation, and maintenance.
Proper training can also help prevent accidents and injuries and minimise damage to the robot and other equipment. Also, properly trained operators are more likely to be able to troubleshoot and solve problems that may arise during operation.
Training also ensures that the robot is being used to its fullest potential and with optimal efficiency, which leads to a better ROI for the company.
Introductory Robotics Course
- 1-3 Days.
- Learn how to drive and move the robot.
- Understand the EULA navigation.
- Learn to safely start and shutdown a robot.
- Controlling devices, e.g. Arc Welding, Spindles, Grippers.
Advanced Robotics Course
- 2-4 Days.
- Prerequisite is the Introductory Robotics Programming Course or confident robot operation demonstrated.
- Learn how to weld with a robot.
- Introduction to Offline Programming.
Our Program Includes
- Introduction to robotics and its applications
- Hands-on training in programming, operating, and maintaining robots
- Kinematics and dynamics of robots
- Robotics control and motion planning
- Safety and ethical considerations in robotics
- Lab sessions where you can apply the concepts learned in the class by programming and controlling real robots
Upon completion of the training, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Program and operate robots
- Troubleshoot and solve problems
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the robot
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs
- Work with other team members to optimise robotic systems for maximum efficiency
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed